+++countdown+++

LilySlim Weight charts

Monday 28 June 2010

turn back time



The parents are back and instantaneously I have also returned to potatoes, gravy, meat, sweets. This is serious. Not even GIS'ing Kate Bosworth is helping me. I need more sleep. Getting thinner is so much easier when I'm totally rested. I managed to get down to 115.8lbs on Saturday. Haven't weighed myself since - too scared. I will do tomorrow. I can do this. I have to do this. I might not be able to skip dinner, but I can skip lunch. I can't stay at this horrible midway-to-thindom state. I just want to be able to throw on a pair of super-tight jeans and look hot, without having to plan how to hide my thunder thighs under floaty material, but still keeping my skinny wrists on show. I want to run around in a bikini without worrying that my bum is causing a bloody earthquake or that flies aren't getting caught in my cellulite. fldsgrewr. Maybe I need a new evening hobby.

2 comments:

  1. I had a rough, rough weekend with my eating and just got back on track yesterday, so I feel ya on getting back on track. You can do it. You are a strong woman! Rawr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You CAN do this and at 115.8 pounds, I highly doubt your bum could cause an earthquake. (:

    ReplyDelete